Advertisement

Guess who's back drawing || The Goddess Of Light Art and Charity Stream

Guess who's back drawing || The Goddess Of Light Art and Charity Stream Ay.

You took the time huh-?

I guess I'll tell ya about my commissions then.
I take them over DeviantArt or just text me
- If you want to commission me over DeviantArt, please, please, please use the commission panel and not just send me the DeviantArt coins.
You can also pay me with PayPal if you're more comfortable doing so.

All I need is a message.

So here's what I'm offering to draw
Chibi -- 4€
Headshot -- 6€
Half Body -- 8€
Full Body -- 12€
+ Animals -- 2.50€
+ Fully colored background -- 2€


[ I'm trying to keep the prices low so even the young people here could afford it ]


I dont draw any kind of nsfw, mecha, gore, only animals and all that stuff. Also prefer drawing girls, cuz heck I suck at drawing guys.

Ay.

Art Stream,Gacha,The Goddess Of Light,Digital Art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments