Advertisement

FPL TEAM SELECTION GW1 | 4-4-2 FORMATION | Gameweek 1 | Fantasy Premier League Tips 2019/20

FPL TEAM SELECTION GW1 | 4-4-2 FORMATION | Gameweek 1 | Fantasy Premier League Tips  2019/20 It's gameweek 1 and that means the FPL team previews are back!

This year I'll be talking through my Fantasy Premier League squad in it's own video, tracking how I'm progressing and which transfers I'm looking at making.

In this video I take you through the GW1 team I'm looking at starting the season with and the reasons why.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Patreon -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Let's Talk FPL League code - ennz67
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
📹 Subscribe here -

💸 TWITTER:

📸 INSTAGRAM:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
► Lets Talk FPL League winners

🏆 2016/17 - Jamie Davern
🏆 2017/18 - Jamal Rice
🏆 2018/19 - Domagoj Fekonja
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Music played via Spotify from NoCopyRight Sounds. YouTube Channel - - NCS Official Playlist on Spotify | - check it out!

#FPL #FantasyPremierLeague #PremierLeague

FPL,Fantasy Premier League,Top 5,Best,Cheap,Let's Talk FPL,Lets Talk FPL,FPL Andy,Fantasy Premier League 2019/20,FPL 2019/20,

Post a Comment

0 Comments