Advertisement

Filtering Out Shadows and Imperfections GRWM-How I Cover Shadows and Imperfections-Camoflage Shadows

Filtering Out Shadows and Imperfections GRWM-How I Cover Shadows and Imperfections-Camoflage Shadows Hey ya'll!!! This is my FAVORITE techniques for covering shadows and imperfections! It's amazing for creating a filter on the face. If you have shadows and don't want filler, try this! I hope you like it!

Love ya'll!!!
xoxoxo!!!
Kathy

Other YouTubers Mentioned -

Products -
Nivea sun protect Water Gel.
Nyx Angel Veil.
Dior Forever. This was discontinued. Linking the new one I use. It’s a matte but not too flat.
Maybelline Superstay.
Mac NW35.
Mac NW 15.
Nyx color correcting concealer.
Armani Concealer.
Beauty blender mid.
Miss A sponge large.
Elf camo.
Mac fix plus.
Huda setting powder in sugar cookie.
Lancôme Long Time No Shine.
Anastasia Soft Glam.
Also used …
Essence Sculpted Volume.
Essence lash primer.
Rimmel black liner.
Lancôme Liquid Liner.
Milani Coralina.
Jouer Bronzer.
Elf blush brush.
It bye bye pores.
Essence gimme Brow.
Lips
Liner. Mac Whirl.
Mac Bosom Friend.



Hey my girls!! I'm linking these products to help you find and price these products. If you click on these provided links, I may receive income! You should ALWAYS shop around for the best possible price! :) Love ya'll!!

Come be my friend allll over the internet!
Instagram –
Email – kathysbeautycarechats@gmail.com
GoodReads - KathysChats

Spotify Playlist - My music playlist while I tape…and workout -

Favorite Shopping –







makeup tutorial,how to,get ready with me,kathy beautycarechats,kathys beauty care chats,kathy's beauty care chats,beauty favorites,makeup favorites,Filtering out imperfections,Covering shadows,makeup tutorial for beginners,makeup tutorials,makeup tutorial 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments