Advertisement

feeling run down coping with 5 month twins | cooking jerk chicken lol |mom day in the life

feeling run down coping with 5 month twins | cooking jerk chicken lol |mom day in the life hi guys in this vlog I was feeling really rundown but was still able to look after my bubbas and make some JERKKKKK lol hope u enjoy xxxx

follow me for more! ►

INSTAGRAM ►
missnickix


SNAPCHAT►
missnickix

-------

- 4 WEEK MEAL GUIDE OUT NOW!

What I Did To Lose 50 Pounds -

FOR THOSE SERIOUS ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY! NO BORING MEALS!

----------

WAIST TRIMMER that I use -
👙WAIST TRAINING CORSET that I use-

--------
TEAMIBLENDS TEA to help reduce bloating & have a flatter stomach:
DISCOUNT CODE: MISSNICKI15 for 15% OFF or MISSNICKI25 for 25% OFF

-------

Check out my playlists for more videos like this ►



*CAMERA EQUIPMENT*

Lighting ► &
Main Camera ►
Vlogging Camera ►

ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATES*

5 month twins,5 month twin boys,day in the life of a mum with twins,twin mum life,mom life,day in the life of a mom with twins,cooking jerk chicken,how to make jerk chicken,

Post a Comment

0 Comments