Advertisement

Dimension Dream: Word of God for Parents & Young Adults

Dimension Dream: Word of God for Parents & Young Adults It never ceases to amaze me how the Lord continues to teach us new and refreshing things to make our life here on this earth easier. In this video, I discuss some LIFE CHANGING revelations given through a Prophetic Dream I had. I pray that you are encouraged to learn and grow from this teaching from Yahweh, and I pray that you and your family are strengthened and blessed in every way. In Jesus mighty name I pray, amen.

Song - Jasmine Murray - While You Were Holding Me:

Original Dream Recording:

Dimension Videos:
1.) Channel Disclaimer: Other Dimensions & CERN:
2.) CERN AND THE HALLS OF HELL:
3.) PLAYLIST OF VIDEOS ABOUT CERN:
4.) Dream: I Was in Another Dimension:
5.) Dream: Dimension Opposed to God & Overly Concerned w/Looks Facing Tribulation:
6.) Dimension Dream: Smoking; Vanity; Man Worship; & Facing the Tribulation:
7.) Dreamed that Donald T. was a Demon in Another Dimension:
8.) Dimension Dream: Women in Authority; Imposter Christians; Scourging:
9.) Dimension Dream: Sinners Going DOWN; Saints Going UP:
10.) Dimension Dream: Women Warriors; Righteousness Importance:
11.) Dimension Dream: Christians Protected from Satan Under Dome:
12.) Dream: Dimensions of Heaven; No Saying "God" at Work:

Donations:
1.) PayPal (copy/paste onto web browser): PayPal.me/ChangeisComing
2.) Cash App (copy/paste onto web browser): cash.me/$changeiscomingShawna

dream,vision,prophecy,Jesus,Adonai,Yahweh,Yeshua,Christ,Yah,Lord,Master,Holy,Spirit,Ghost,the,Father,Everlasting,insight,revelation,book,bible,end,time,last,day,come,coming,soon,Son,rapture,caught,up,redeem,restore,change,me,chosen,one,144,144000,devil,demon,defeat,angel,alien,entity,black,lady,america,christian,antichrist,saint,preach,teach,tell,prophet,prophesy,prophetic,sing,gift,minister,ministry,video,how,to,help,repent,rfid,mark,of,beast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments