Advertisement

Digitizing a Position Stitch - Tack Down Stitch & Satin Stitch from an SVG

Digitizing a Position Stitch - Tack Down Stitch & Satin Stitch from an SVG I'm back with another video! A shout out to the StitchArtist Digitizing Fans Facebook group as this video is a result of a post I saw this morning on that page. I'm using Embrilliance StitchArtist 2 in this video where I convert the Daisy Days SVG file into an applique file that includes a position stitch, a tack down stitch, and a satin stitch, all with less manual work at your embroidery machine. This is how I would approach digitizing this file, I'd love to hear your suggestions down in the comment section below!

stitchartist,embrilliance stitchartist,embrilliance stitchartist 2,stitchartist 2,lisa capen,lisa capen quilts,how to digitize,how to digitize applique,how to create a position stitch,embrilliance position stitch,embrilliance satin stitch,embrilliance color stops,

Post a Comment

0 Comments