Advertisement

Did You Give Up Too Soon? #1 Reason for Watercolor Failure

Did You Give Up Too Soon? #1 Reason for Watercolor Failure Beginners Drawing Course:

My Art and Creativity PODCAST:


Instagram:
My books on Amazon:
Snapchat: LironYan3

Today I want to share with you what I think is the #1 reason for a painting failing (regardless of the media).

I get so many messages and questions about this, and it has slowly become more and more obvious to me that most people GIVE UP TOO SOON.

What they see as failure is actually just work in progress.

I hope you find this one helpful. It's very different from my usual stuff so let me know in a comment below πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸΌ

🎢🎡MUSIC CREDITS 🎡🎢

1. Beat by Rowlan




2. "Undone" by Amy Lawton



frustrated with life,struggling artist,artist struggling with depression,watercolor painting mistakes,5 beginner watercolor painting mistakes,how to fix watercolor painting mistakes,watercolor advice,watercolor advanced techniques,watercolor mistakes beginners make,watercolor mistakes,watercolor lesson,watercolor lessons,watercolor tips for beginners,watercolor tips and techniques for beginners,watercolor tips and tricks,watercolor struggles,painting struggles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments