Advertisement

🌊CANCER August 4-10, 2019 Be thankful for the bullshit, it's is bringing you blessings!!!

🌊CANCER August 4-10, 2019 Be thankful for the bullshit, it's is bringing you blessings!!! My name is Peechez and I have a gift of delivering messages from spirit thru tarot cards and my intuition.....I started reading tarot on January 1, 2019 and I love it. I will be uploading weekly general readings for all signs and I provide personal readings. The process is below on how to book a reading and I appreciate you allowing me to read for you. ❤️🃏🔮
PLEASE READ ALL INFO

Step 1: Choose the length of your reading
15 minutes = $20
30 minutes = $35

Step 2: Send payment to Cashapp @spiritconnections OR
Venmo @spiritconnections


Step 3 : EMAIL ME @ (spiritconnections999@gmail) to book your reading and let me know if you want a
General (whatever messages come out) ✨
Love reading : Single or relationship
If relationship reading please give me your partners name and both zodiac signs (Couples only) 💞
Work/Career reading💰💰
Current turn around time is 24-48 hours

Readings are PRE RECORDED & emailed to you.
Donations help the channel grow, Thank you 🙏🏽💌
#cancer #tarot #august2019 #tarotreadings #spiritconnections

blessings!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments