Advertisement

Backroad Biker: 7 Different Types of People You Will Meet at the MSF Course!

Backroad Biker: 7 Different Types of People You Will Meet at the MSF Course! Here is 7 different people you will be sure to run into at your MSF Course. Let me know your experiences with other riders!! Which kind of biker are you at the MSF, leave a comment below!! Be sure to leave a like, comment, and subscribe! Social media linked down below!!


My YouTube -
My Instagram -
................................................................................................................
My Gear:

My Helmet -
My Gloves -
My Shoes -
My Backpack -
My Camera -
My Microphone -


More videos coming soon!!!

motorcycle,lansplitting,road rage,bikers,attack,car drivers,stupid,angry,crazy,wreckless,dangerous,riding,ride,trail ride,offroading,police,chase,vs cops,close calls,compilation,video,steering,counter,cornering,yamaha,two wheels,wheelies,burnouts,looping,retro spective,rescue,crash,accident,insane,racing,speeding,stunting,stunt rider,incredible,unknown,traintracks,streetbikes,sportbikes,how to,MSF Course,People,Training,beginning,riding for first time,7 different types,

Post a Comment

0 Comments