Advertisement

BABY GORILLA BOBÓTO ALMOST 8 MONTHS OLD

BABY GORILLA BOBÓTO ALMOST 8 MONTHS OLD Baby gorilla Bobóto (born 31-12-2019 in Zoo Krefeld) is almost 8 months old. His mother Miliki is letting him explore bits of the outside habitat. Bobóto is even allowed to play with his older brother Pepe. But the others have to wait a bit more. Miliki takes him with her wherever she goes of course, and she will get him when others are getting to close as well. Beautiful to see how this little charmer is developing!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to my channel!

My name is Lieke and I am 25 years old. I blog about my life several times a week. Mostly about my weekly trips to all kinds of zoos. In my vlogs I like to take you with me to the most beautifull zoos in Europe! Subscribe to my channel, you will be notified when a new video comes online. I love to read your comments and get to know my viewers.

Love, Lieke

Instagram: liekesshotoflife
Website: www.liekesshotoflife.com
Facebook:

baby gorilla,gorilla,ape,apes,gorillas,gorilla lovers,animal lovers,animal baby,playing gorilla,cute gorilla,primates,apen,aap,baby aap,zoo krefeld,

Post a Comment

0 Comments