Advertisement

Aveley Counselling Services therapy room designed for safety and warmth

Aveley Counselling Services therapy room designed for safety and warmth Here is a short video to let you know who I am, where I am and what I do. I'm passionate about working with people with Borderline Personality Disorder as well as couples counselling. I'm situated in Aveley, Western Australia
Mobile: 0427 730 444
Email: aveleycounselling@iinet.net.au
Website: www.aveleycounsellingservices.com

borderline personality Disorder,Aveleycounsellingservices,BPD,Counsellor,counselor,trauma,traumainformed practice,aveley,ellenbrook,couples counselling,abandonemnt,rejection,dialectical behaviour therapy,mindfulness,distress tolerance,interpersonaleffectiveness,emotional regulation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments