Advertisement

ASMR Auntie Flow Comes Back Unannounced

ASMR Auntie Flow Comes Back Unannounced Welcome back to OUR channel everyone! If you’re new here, I’d like to welcome you to our family, and I encourage you to introduce yourself below. We sound like a cult, because we probably are.

It has been requested once again - and it has been granted. I said I’d never do another one of these, but, happy I did. This was so much fun, and brought back so many “creative” memories. I have been so down lately family. So down. Have you noticed it in our videos? Let me know down below - but in the mean time, sit back, relax, and let your auntie flow surprise you early as she always does inconveniently. I LOVE you, with ALL of my person, and I will see you tomorrow family!!

#asmrroleplay #asmrtriggers #asmr

~ ~ ~ ~
BUSINESS EMAIL
- Sponsorships, Collaborations, & Commissions ONLY -
contactkarunasatoriasmr@yahoo.com
~ ~ ~ ~
Want to get ATTATCHED? Pick up a FAMILY PIN below!:

~ ~ ~ ~
Would you dig a SHOUT OUT? I’m on CAMEO!

~ ~ ~ ~
My NSFW, 18+ ASMR

www.OnlyFans.com/KarunaSatoriASMR
~ ~ ~ ~
MY SIDE CHANNEL, "Karuna Satori BASIC":

~ ~ ~ ~
Send me anything!
📝💌📬💕
Sarah Dishong
P.O Box 151
Windber PA, 15963
💕📬💌📝
~ ~ ~ ~
Find my ASMR on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, + more:








~ ~ ~ ~
PAYPAL (all donations go directly into our channel)
karunadanielsatori@yahoo.com
~ ~ ~ ~
TWITTER: @KarunaASMRtist
FACEBOOK:

SNAPCHAT: @karunaASMR
INSTAGRAM: @_karunasatoriasmr

asmr,acmp,asmr triggers,asmr roleplay,asmr sleep,asmr crinkles,asmr mouth sounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments