Advertisement

An update relating to the music I make (Read description to know something else.)

An update relating to the music I make (Read description to know something else.) Alright, I just want to let you all know that I have to upload shorter videos. My reasons for that is: 1. I don't have high speed data on my phone yet. And two, I still don't have Wi-Fi.

Before you go complaining to me, I'll just point my point out to you here.

If you count by ones until you reach the number 36 and do addition at the same time, you'll get the total of 666. Do it a second time, and you will get the total of 1,332. The smaller number (666) will give you less time compared to the higher number (1,332.)

Technically speaking, it'd be easier to upload a shorter video compared to a longer video and that is my point.

Also, I'll have you know that I did all those calculations on my own with no calculator. I double checked and I know for a fact that I'm correct. If you don't believe me, use a calculator or critical think all of it.

See ya!

else.)

Post a Comment

0 Comments