Advertisement

A Very True Idiot Driver & Heated Discussion (8-19-2019)

A Very True Idiot Driver & Heated Discussion (8-19-2019) Yesterday afternoon, as I was filming a UP southbound train. A male driver drove all the way around the crossing gates. After he drove the gates. I swore at the driver with one of my fingers, and yelled at the guy for driving around. The guy slammed on his brakes. I said to the guy, that driving around the gates is illegal. I said to him that I am going to call the authorities. The guy smirked at me. I replied back stating, you drove around the gates. There was a southbound on the siding waiting for a northbound, which was not far away. I said to the guy, that you are a a-hole. The guy called up 911 on me, because I called him a name. I just left and went home. End of my rant. I apologize for my rant, and that I swore at the guy. I am just sick of drivers who do this.

BNSF,(BNSF,Railway),

Post a Comment

0 Comments