Advertisement

7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD IN 7 DAYS - PETRA, JORDAN

7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD IN 7 DAYS - PETRA, JORDAN 7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD IN 7 DAYS - PETRA, JORDAN

This week I'm attempting to do the 7 wonders of the world in 7 days! Visiting the 7 wonders of the world is something that Ive always wanted to do and I thought to myself, I wonder if I can do it in 7 days? As far as I'm aware no one has attempted this before so the only way I'm going to know if its possible is by giving it a go!

Instagram -
Twitter -
Facebook -
Snapchat - welshsimon

SKINT MERCH

instagram - skintstuff

BUSINESS INQUIRIES -
info@simonjwilson.com

Music by (check him out, he's awesome)
David Cutter Music

Spotify -

7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD IN 7 DAYS - PYRAMIDS EGYPT,simon wilson,7 wonders of the world,seven wonders of the world,7 wonders,seven wonders,7 days,challenge,world,travel,ancient,wonders,africa,country,24 hours,race,overnight challenge,free stuff,hack,hacks,free,no money,aviation,7 WONDERS OF THE WORLD IN 7 DAYS,budget travel,flight,every country,egyptian,airport,backpacking,food,street food,cheap,cheapest,petra,jordan,amman,middle east,

Post a Comment

0 Comments