Advertisement

Whatever You Spell, I'll BUY It - Challenge

Whatever You Spell, I'll BUY It - Challenge Whatever my Litter Brother FaZe Jarvis and me (FaZe Kay) could spell... we had to BUY eachother!

Use Code "FaZeKay" in the Fortnite Item Shop!
SUBSCRIBE TO ME HERE -

My Little Brother is LIVE NOW -
Sub to FaZe Jarvis -

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
-Instagram -
-Twitter -
- Add my Snapchat - FaZeKay or 🇬🇧
-Check out my livestream -

Business Contact - FaZeKayBusiness@gmail.com

Edited By -

kay,fazekay,faze kay,charlotte parkes,jarvis,little brother,kids,fortnite,pg,family,fortnite: battle royale,gaming,vlogs,faze jarvis,little brother jarvis,sis vs bro,vs,bro vs sis,sister vs brother,brother,you spell i buy it challenge,spelling,spell,if you can spell,morgz,eh bee family,anything you can spell,i will buy it,buy anything you want,24 hours,buying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments