Advertisement

What would you invent? I ask Questions (Fortnite)

What would you invent? I ask Questions (Fortnite) #iaskquestions #whatwouldyouinvent #fortnite
I ask questions What would you invent?

I'll start by apologising for the fact that this is later than normal. It has been an interesting few days and its been a bit difficult to complete on time. I'll push for an on time video this Sunday and if not well I'll upload two additional videos next week. But anyway. Today I go around asking people What would they invent or what would you create if you could create anything? Either way some thing doesnt matter haha. Please enjoy

I ask questions What would you invent?,i aski questions,fortnite questions,fortntie season 9,what would you invent,albert einstein,abbert einstein inventions,if your happy and you know it,if y,

Post a Comment

0 Comments