Advertisement

WEEKEND IN MY LIFE: Hints about our SECRET project...

WEEKEND IN MY LIFE: Hints about our SECRET project... The #secret is ALMOST out!
Our project is launching SO SOOOON, so stay tuned!
COMMENT BELOW what you think it isssss!

Other than that welcome to a #weekendinmylife filled with
food, family time, fun and getting settled in our #newapartment


Who thinks jclay is a good cheerleader?😂😂😂
Who thinks I'm a good basketball player? 😂😂😂

OH YEAH GUESSS WHAT!?
House tour coming next week!! yayyyy!

I LOVE YOU ALL and thank you for all the support!
xo

Sub Count: 61,341

IF YOU ARE NEW :)
YOUTUBE whats up, whats poppin!
I'm Karissa Nichole and welcome to my channel!
Here's a glimpse into my life and I hope to inspire
people everyday to do what they love every single day!

My Channel Includes:
VLOGS
Fashion Try On Hauls
Fitness, Health and workouts
Beauty and hair occasionally
and
Routines and lifestyle

About me :)
Name: Karissa Nichole Clayton
Bday: July 26 1995 - leo baby!
Location: Currently living in Scottsdale, AZ
Fav things: My family, my boyfriend (sam), my puppy (pickle), making YouTube videos, eating, working out and my fav SHOPPING!

I N S T A G R A M:


T W I T T E R:


B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S:
claytonkarissa26@gmail.com

weekend in my life,secret project,new apartment,food,family,karissa nichole,karissa nicole,week in my life,superfood smoothie,house tour,arizona,vlog,fashion try on haul,fitness,health,workouts,beauty,hair,routines,lifestyle,hilarious,funny,basketball,cheerleading,goals,daily routine,what i eat in a day,secret,baby hints,baby name hint,hints,clues,

Post a Comment

0 Comments