Advertisement

The Mugwort Report

The Mugwort Report I recently tried out mugwort in a variety of different forms. This is how I got on...

Executive Producers: Chris Palmisano, Marcio Mendonca, Ale Foch, Rodrigo Franco, Yamamushi, Ariana Bluie, Sepherion, Vegard Veivag, William Opdyke, and Michael Metelits.
_ _ _ _ _

If you want to help me out and allow me to continue doing what I do or to level up, then there are a number of ways you can do so:

Buy The Forty Servants:
DECK


DELUXE DECK


GRIMOIRE -

ART PRINTS -

Join the PATREON and get access to extended Episodes:

Send a donation via PAYPAL


Buy me something off my AMAZON WISH LIST


Please Share the videos, website, blog posts etc on your social media! Obviously, there is no obligation or pressure to do so, but if you do I thank you from the bottom of my heart!


***SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA***
Web:
Discord:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Adventures in Woo Woo,Tommie Kelly,Chaos Magick,occult,New Age,woo-woo,Magick,mugwort,herbalism,plant magic,dreams,lucid dreams,

Post a Comment

0 Comments