Advertisement

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind | Part 98: A Trifling Sum for a Useful Curio

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind | Part 98: A Trifling Sum for a Useful Curio So far, each of the Great Houses seems to have one person that's meant to be my main contact, or at the very least the best person to talk to about becoming their Hortator. For House Redoran, they were the one of the last people I tried to make contact with, though thankfully they were all of the councilors were basically in the same building. I was much luckier with House Hlaalu.. as uncomfortable as dealing with "Uncle" Crassius might be.

Nobody likes watching ads, so I don't monetize my videos. If you want to support the channel, consider subscribing, hitting the like button, leaving a comment, or even becoming a patron at my Patreon page:

My playlist for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind:


Get The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for yourself!
Steam:
Humble Store:
Good Old Games:

Watch other awesome people play The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind!
Mortified Penguin:
BluScreen Jason:

Let's,Play,game,gameplay,walkthrough,blind,Elder,Scrolls,III,TES3,Morrowind,Year,GOTY,Bethesda,Softworks,Zenimax,Studios,OpenMW,OpenMorrowind,first,person,FPS,role,playing,RPG,retro,classic,adventure,open,world,fantasy,magic,Argonian,Climbs,Hides,main,quest,Redoran,Hortator,Hlaalu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments