Advertisement

The EASIEST Way to Clean DIRTY Wheels

The EASIEST Way to Clean DIRTY Wheels This product stumbled across my search on Amazon, and I am soooo happy that it did. You guys will be pleasantly surprised by how simple it is to clean filthy wheels, and how little effort is required to get them looking new again. It seriously is as easy as Spray On, Rinse off. I haven’t tried using this product on neglected wheels that haven’t been cleaned in over 2 years, but I’ve cleaned my own wheels, my mom’s car’s wheels, along with my siblings and it works like a charm. You won’t regret it!!


///// PRODUCTS FOUND IN VIDEO \\\\\
CarPro TriX Tar & Iron Remover ▶︎
Pressure Washer ▶︎
Amazon US ▶︎
Amazon CA ▶︎


///// YOU CAN SEND ME STUFF HERE \\\\\
MILAN MASTRACCI
PO BOX 30075 TOWN SQ. PO
FONTHILL, ONTARIO, CANADA
L0S 1E3


///// BECOME ONE OF THE BOYS BY FOLLOWING MY \\\\\
YouTube Channel ▶︎
Instagram ▶︎
Facebook Page ▶︎


If you have any additional questions, feel free to send me an email at milanmastracci@gmail.com. Be sure to tag me on instagram @milmast with your projects. Thank you so much for watching!!

milanmastracci,milmast,diy,automotive,how to fix,carper,carpro,trix,iron,ironx,detailing,cleaner,ceramic coating,polish,paint,wheels,wheel cleaning,spray on rinse off,easy,enkei,brake dust,wheel cleaner,the easiest way to clean dirty wheels,dirty,contaminants,clay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments