Advertisement

So i Went Undercover To See If My Best Friend Will Scam Me! in Fortnite Save The World

So i Went Undercover To See If My Best Friend Will Scam Me! in Fortnite Save The World Buy Cheapest Fortnite items go to fast. Use code " XXJAY " for 5% off.
support a creator
Code JAYDELLAMINA
All in capitals

Follow My Instagram

here is my discord


if you guys did enjoy the video let's see if we can get 150 like on this video :)

PLEASE DONATE IT HELPS ❤️😊


here is some new and old Fortnite videos enjoy :)

My Editer guy

HOW I GOT THE EON SKIN FOR FREE! Fortnite Battle Royale
Best Birthday day Llama Opening Fortnite Save The World
New Working duplication Glitch Save The World!
So I bought a Gun That NO ONE HAS! Fortnite Save The World

fortnite save the world,scammer gets scammed fortnite save the world,fortnite save the world scammer,fortnite save the world scammer gets scammed,blind trading fortnite save the world,fortnite save the world mystery box,fortnite save the world blind trades,save the world fortnite,rare gun scam!!😉🙄 (scammer get scammed) in fortnite save the world,

Post a Comment

0 Comments