Advertisement

Sega Mega Drive Mini Games In Order Of Greatness (All 42 Games Rated)

Sega Mega Drive Mini Games In Order Of Greatness (All 42 Games Rated) First of all please like and Subscribe to my channel it takes a second of your time but means a lot to me and my channel.

I aim to release at least 1 quality video per week hopefully more when i get my gaming room set up properly.
Hey whatsup guys OSG here with another In Order Of Greatness video
This was requested by Calm Cal and what a request it is…very current and gives a great insight into whether the Mega Drive Mini is for you.
Currently I don’t actually own any mini consoles as I have the real thing but the inclusion of Darius has made me really want one of these as Darius is one of my favourite Arcade shoot em ups….Unfortunately I have no footage of the new Darius but ill talk about that at the end
OK so the Megadrive Mini is due to be released in September and the full game list has recently been announced … I have played these games back to back and scored them as I see it...so as with all my comparisons its completely subjective ..but I think ive got somewhere near what everyone will agree with.
There are some great game among the 42 but I feel that the mini would have benefited from at least one of the classic Disney games like Aladdin or The Lion King and maybe I thought that Turtles Hyperstone heist might have got an outing but no
Games in this video:
Tetris @ 01:00
Virtua Fighter 2  @ 01:38
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle @ 02:16
Mega Man: The Wily Wars @ 02:54
Altered Beast @ 03:28
Eternal Champions @ 04:09
Light Crusader @ 04:47
Alisia Dragoon @ 05:25
Kid Chameleon @ 06:03
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse @ 06:41
Thunder Force III @ 07:19
Space Harrier II @ 07:57
Columns @ 08:35
ToeJam & Earl  @ 09:13
Ecco the Dolphin @ 09:51
Earthworm Jim @ 10:29
Sonic the Hedgehog @ 11:07
Strider @ 11:45
Golden Axe @ 12:23
Landstalker @ 13:01
Comix Zone @ 13:39
Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball  @ 14:17
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine @ 14:55
Dynamite Headdy @ 15:33
Contra: Hard Corps @ 16:11
Wonder Boy in Monster World @ 16:49
Ghouls 'n Ghosts @ 17:27
World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck @ 18:05
Super Fantasy Zone @ 18:43
Street Fighter II': Special Champion Edition @ 19:21
Beyond Oasis @ 19:59
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master @ 20:37
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 @ 21:19
Monster World IV @ 21:57
Road Rash II @ 22:35
Vectorman @ 23:13
Castlevania: Bloodlines @ 23:51
Shining Force @ 24:29
Gunstar Heroes @ 25:07
Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium @ 25:45
Streets of Rage 2 @ 26:23
Darius @ 26:59

Education,Retro,Software,Hardware,Sega,Mega Drive,genesis,sega genesis mini,mega drive mini,best sega games,sega mega drive mini games,in order of greatness,old,school,old school,old skool,old style gaming,emulation,darius mega drive,darius mega drive mini,streets of rage,sonic the hedgehog,comix zone,vector man,shining force,gunstar heroes,phantasy star iv,Fusion,kega fusion,retroarch,mega drive mini review,sega genesis mini games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments