Advertisement

New Nerf Mega Megalodon Unboxing and Review: Mega Capacity. Moderate Size. Me Gusta.

New Nerf Mega Megalodon Unboxing and Review: Mega Capacity. Moderate Size. Me Gusta. New Nerf Mega Megalodon Unboxing: Mega Capacity. Moderate Size. Me Gusta.

Other playlists you might enjoy:

Nerf Elite Trilogy DS-15 Goodness:

Nerf Fortnite Goodness:

Accustrike Slugs Darts:

justajolt takes on Nerf gun Leaks and makes future blasters:

How do repair battery acid corrosion:

justajolt New Nerf blaster unboxings:

Unusual Nerf Mods:

Unique Nerf mods (not mine):

Janky Nerf mods (justajolt's jolt mods!):

My funny Nerf songs:

See how I make my videos and do other digital onliny stuff:

Join me on my journey to become a software developer and learn stuff along the way! We're talking full stack. ASAP. For free!


#joltmod
#hasbrowishtheythoughtofthat
#thesinginghelps

To see stuff I do:
To help me plan my videos: Facebook:
The Nerf event I help run:
My favourite Nerf forum:
I never really use this:

Other Nerf stuff I do:
http//dartblastchallenge.wordpress.com



My .com: www.justajolt.com
How to run Nerf wars: www.mynerfwar.com

Britnerfers who have channels you need to see:

Foam Data Services:


Monkeytron collective:

Newport Nerfer:


UK_Foam:


Andrew Aitchison:

Spectre N-7:



Mrs Jolt set up a PO box for fan mail (I prefer Broke Nerfing's term "friend-mail" though!)

Justajolt
34 New House
67-68 Hatton Garden
London EC1N 8JY
United Kingdom


About my channel:
Justajolt Nerf videos include... reviews, songs, fixing things, Nerf battle with sound effects footage, making things and … who knows what else there could be be! Probably involving a good Nerf hack! One thing’s for sure though, it’s all good clean family friendly Nerf action from Britnerf's very own Nerf buffoon.

Credits:

Thumbnail made with Canva and Gimp or with TubeBuddy's thumbnail generator!
Music from YouTube's Audio Library.
Energy from raisins.

nerf mega megalodon unboxing and review,Mega Megalodon,nerf megalodon unboxing,nerf megalodon review,Mega Megalodon unboxing,Nerf megalodon,Nerf mega unboxing,Nerf mega megalodon unboxing,Mega megalodon review,Nerf mega megalodon review,Nerf mega,Hasbro megalodon,Nerf megalodon firing,justajolt,Family,Friendly,Nerf,parties,Leeds,Mega megalodon firing,Sheffield,York,Manchester,Nottingham,Yorkshire,Lancashire,UK,pyjolt,joltstuff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments