Advertisement

Meant to be || gacha life mini movie || original

Meant to be || gacha life mini movie || original Hope you enjoyed, stay tuned for more gacha life entertainment by me :D This mini movie was just made for fun and good luck watching my weird videos UwU

Subscriber count :
158, 924

(( BTS - Heartbeat - full piano cover))



(( BTS & Charlie XCX - Dream Glow Piano cover))



(( TXT (Crown) Piano Cover))



(( Iggy Azalea - Black Widow (slowed) ))



(( Doubt - Twenty One Pilots Lyrics))



《I do not own the audio/music presented in this video》

Copyright Disclaimer Under section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as critiscism, comment, news, reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

°Do not copy my videos and claim that its yours. If you do, I'll report you°

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
If you comment anything offensive, rude or inappropriate, I will report and delete it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°



《Apps used》
Gacha life
Cute cut pro
Ibispaintx (to shade the characters)

《My Instagram account link/username 》

°•°A.A.R.N_Anonymous_dude°•°



《Roblox username》
Imma_potato105

《My other YouTube channel》


•°•°How old am I?°•°•
°12°

•°•°Where am I from?°•°•
°Asia°

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this video :3

original

Post a Comment

0 Comments