Advertisement

How to tell a Story | Studying Terminator 2

How to tell a Story | Studying Terminator 2 Screenplay Book -
My Course on Making Epic Online Content -
My Beginners Course on Filming with ANY camera! -
PotatoJet Merch -
My Favorite Camera Gear -
This Video was Graded w/ these LUTs -
Gear in my Studio -

♪♪ Music for this video from Epidemic - Try Free
♪♪ Additional Music for this video from Musicbed - Try Free

►My Instagram |

potato jet,potatojet,filmmaker,film maker,camera,cinematography,cinematographer,videography,videographer,gene nagata,terminator 2,terminator,the terminator,arnold,arnold schwarzenegger,james cameron,sarah connor,john connor,syd field,screenplay,screenwriting,writing,screen writing,creative writing,3 act story,t1000,terminator movie,action film,movies,top movies,linda hamilton,behind the scenes,film analysis,movie review,judgment day,storytelling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments