Advertisement

Eating at the WORST BBQ Buffet in Canada? - Fake Reviews? All You Can Eat BBQ - Niagara Falls

Eating at the WORST BBQ Buffet in Canada? - Fake Reviews? All You Can Eat BBQ - Niagara Falls I was way too nice, even in the voice over... 10/10 would not recommend. I am not a picky person at all, but this was not worth the time or money. #NiagaraFalls Canada #Food #eatingAtTheWorst

T-Shirts are only $18! Shipping to Canada is $5 and shipping to the continental USA is $7 (all prices in usd)! If you are international, message me and I will get a shipping quote. :) Shirts seen here:
To Order:
1. Message me (modelvsfood@gmail.com) to ensure I have your desired size (s-2xl at the moment)
2. Send payment with shipping address to

Signed Pictures are only $3 (usd) and include FREE shipping (AKA you are really only paying shipping)! Send me a message with your mailing address along with payment to :D!

CLICK FOR FREE AWESOME CONTENT:

Want access to EXCLUSIVE CONTENT? Check out my Patreon :)


Want a personal shoutout in my video?
Send me stuff to eat/review :) :
Joel Hansen
PO BOX 99900 UA 067 720
RPO CLAIR
GUELPH ON N1L 0K5
Canada

Instagram: instagram.com/modelvsfood
Facebook: Fb.me/modelvsfood

Intro:
Outro : Track: Culture Code - Feel Again (feat. Harley Bird) [NCS Release]

food challenge,man vs food,competitive eater,joel hansen,model vs food,professional eater,usa,canada,toronto food,manvfood,randy santel,matt stonie,furious pete,epic meal time,nyc food,corbuccieats,worlds biggest,eating challenge,eating contest,beardmeatsfood,Eating At The WORST Reviewed,Eating At The best Reviewed,Frontier BBQ,niagara falls,nathans 2019,daym drops,philipsolotv,food,kicked out of a buffet,all you can eat destroyed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments