Advertisement

‘Craft With Me’ - Finishing Some ‘Bits and Bobs’ For My Journal

‘Craft With Me’ - Finishing Some ‘Bits and Bobs’ For My Journal Just adding some finishing touches to my journal and attaching items to the pages. You will see how I attach my paper flip/tuck in this video. Please join me and/or craft with me.

Please - Don’t forget to hit the like button and subscribe to my channel if you don’t want to miss future videos. Hugs, Sharon 🌷💜

The video for the Fabric Jean Pocket mentioned in this video can be found at:

My Facebook page:

My Instagram page:

#paperandlace #paperandlacemoments #memories #keepsakes #junkjournals #journaling #vintagejournals #ephemera #letscreate #sewingpaper #junkjournalephemera #letscreate #beautifulthings #simplethingsmadebeautiful #hiddenbeauty #journals #memories #lovetocreate #lace #lacemoments

Some of the people who inspire me include:

Junk Journals With Gina

thefrugalcrafter Lindsay Weirich



ARTYmaze



Gi Kerr



Nik the Booksmith



JunKerry Journals



Gayle Agostinelli



Tracie Fox LoveJunk Journals



Wendy’s Journal Adventure



Jessica Rapp - twosilveroranges



Pink Poodle Crafts



Annelis Journaling



Attic Lane



Treasure Books



The creatives behind the amazing kits/focal points used in my journal. Please note - some
of them also have YouTube channels so please look them up.

ARTYmaze



Medieval Mirage



LoveJunkJournals (Tracie Fox)



AntiquePaperie



Noir Art - Beautiful mandala artwork featured in this journal is by @noir.art15 - they can be found on Instagram -

ArtVintages



MrsCogsCrafts



FarMirage


Journal

Post a Comment

0 Comments