Advertisement

Cool Fishing Hack - I transformed my old lure into this!

Cool Fishing Hack - I transformed my old lure into this! ***Cool Fishing Hack - I transformed my old lure into this!***
*** instagram - h2ovinyldesigns ***
*** www.h2ovinyldesigns.com ***

Restore your lure to make it look better than ever. Here is the link for thr Jig Skinz:


I've been wanting to try these Jig Skinz out for a while and I'm impressed. It was very easy to use and looks great. Try it on any hard lure (plugs, poppers, vertical jigs, ect.)

Rod: Tsunami Carbon Shield II Rod 8'
Reel: Tsunami SaltX 6000
Line: 30lb Invisibraid
Leader: 40lb Tsunami Florocarbon for Snook and 60 for King
Lure: Mag Darter

www.saltstrong.com/joey/
www.rcioptics.com
www.actionhat.com
www.livewatersports.com
www.barracudatackle.com - use discount code antonelli for 10% off

www.aleadergear.com - use discount code JOEY15 for 15% off

1rod1reelfishing,618 fishing,action hat,apbassing,basspro,blacktiph,paddleboard,bullshark,catch em all fishing,catch_em_all_fishing,cobia,fishing,florida,freediving,googan squad,inshore,joey antonelli,jon b.,lakeforkguy,lawson lindsey fishing,live watersports,lunkerstv,monster mike fishing,mullet,ocean,offshore,redfish,saltykayak,sebastian inlet,shark,snook,surf fishing,tarpon,thresherfishing,landshark,salt strong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments