Advertisement

Chapter 5 Transitional Readers | Teacher Summer Book Study

Chapter 5 Transitional Readers | Teacher Summer Book Study Today's video is all about the transitional readers. This was a pretty tough video if you have not read the thumbnail. I was not lying about it I was exhausted when I did this video I yawned so much throughout it an had to stop so much. It was just a hard video to record and therefore making it a difficult video to edit.
I know that this is late but for those of you who are following us on Facebook I did indicate that it was going to be posted a little later than usual. Next weeks video will be up on Wednesday and then our summer book study will come to a close.

Please follow me on Social Media
Instagram:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

I would love to hear from you guys.
Want to sponsor my classroom checkout my amazon list below: My class would be ever grateful!

RESOURCES
Analogy Chart

Guided Reading Poster

Personal Word Wall

teacher,earlyedventures,mrscallscampers,how do I do guided reading,what is guided reading,pre a readers,non-readers,how do i do guided reading,assessing guided reading,reading levels,decodables,readingatoz,reading az,reading strategoes,reading prompts,jan richardson,transitional readers,first grade,second grade,early elementary,

Post a Comment

0 Comments