Advertisement

Call of duty ghosts voice troll WARNING bad language

Call of duty ghosts voice troll WARNING bad language PayPal.me/shadow17763hope Hi thank for coming to watch my videos this channel has vlogs and gaming in the future i will make anaother channel but please enjoy my videos have a good time and watching with your family and i have had soo much fun making every video well i want to tell you what my channel is all about its mainly about having fun and have something to laugh at after you come home and you have had rough day well you can laugh at me well thank you for coming here please enjoy. if you do like my content please like and subscribe leave comments and thank you for coming to watch my channel.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Call of Duty® Ghosts,DADDYFORTNITE66,

Post a Comment

0 Comments