Advertisement

Award Wapsi Gang: Wrong To Question PM Modi’s Policies, Says Sapna Choudhary

Award Wapsi Gang: Wrong To Question PM Modi’s Policies, Says Sapna Choudhary While speaking to ANI, the newly inducted Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) member Sapna Choudhary replied to a question on her role in the party. Sapna said, “I will do whatever BJP tells me. Connecting with the public is most important for a leader. As an artist or performer, we are far away from the people. So, I will try and connect with people first. As far as my role in the party goes, I will do whatever I am told.” Asked whether she would prefer to represent Delhi or Haryana, Choudhary said, “People of the entire country are close to my heart. Everyone is equal to me.” On matter of people having awards in the past, she said, “It is wrong to question the prime minister’s policies. When people think they are not getting enough attention, they do such things. If you want to do something good, then go to an old age home or orphanage. I do not believe a person needs a seat, tag or election to do good for the people.”

#AwardWapsiGang #PMModi #SapnaChoudhary #BJP

Sapna Choudhary,BJP,Politics,Sapna Choudhary Joining BJP,bharatiya janata party,Award wapsi gang,PM,Narendra Modi,Policies,membership drive,sapna choudhary joins bjp,sapna choudhary bjp,sapna choudhary songs,bjp membership drive,bjp sadasyata abhiyan 2019,bjp sadasyata abhiyan,bjp membership drive delhi,delhi news live,Maina Haryanvi,new haryanvi song,teri ankhya ka kajal,teri aankhya ka yo kajal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments