Advertisement

5 Fortnite Tips I Wish I Knew SOONER! #4

5 Fortnite Tips I Wish I Knew SOONER! #4 Today I show you guys 5 Fortnite Tips That I Wish I knew sooner! I go over basic facts, complicated techniques and OP glitches within the game. comment the tip you found most valuable and without any further ado, enjoy the video!


Socials


▶Twitter:
▶Instagram:
▶Business Contact: geerzypvp@gmail.com
▶Community Discord:


Peripherals


▶Mouse: Razer DeathAdder elite
▶Keyboard: FlowTech Prototype
▶Headset: HyperX cloud 2


Music


▶Song in background: Lakey Inspired - Visions
▶Outro song: Some chill jazz Non copyright song

Tags
#fortnite #fortnitetips

fortnite tips,5 fortnite tips I wish I knew sooner,5 fortnite tips I wish I had learned earlier,fortnite tips and tricks,fortnite tricks,season 9,fortnite advanced building tips,fortnite building techniques,fortnite highground retake,ps4,xbox,pc,Geerzy,fortnite tip,fortnite season 9 tips,fortnite advanced tricks,fortnite pro tips,5 pro fortnite tips,advanced fortnite tips for pros,fortnite new building tips,5 tricks I wish I knew sooner in fortnite,advanced,pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments