Advertisement

spilling the tea on the fashion industry: my worst experience as a model

spilling the tea on the fashion industry: my worst experience as a model I hope you never feel as though you have to struggle in silence. Individually, we might just be one voice, but together we can form a chorus of change. And, in any career field, always remember your worth. If you’re a model who has also struggled, model alliance is a great resource to reach out to (this can be done anonymously):





Thank you to everyone in the industry who has spoken out, and made this easier for me to come forward with.

TWITTER THREAD:




INSTAGRAM: @alexandriatothemax
All business inquiries to my manager: heather@glamoirmodels.com

alexandria morgan,alexandria morgan model,model alliance,alexandriatothemax,model,model horror stories,what it's really like to be a model,fashion model,fashion industry exposed,spilling the tea,worst part about being a model,speaking my truth,worst experiences of being a model,dark side of fashion industry,scariest experience of my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments