Advertisement

Rustic DIY Bath Board **EASY**

Rustic DIY Bath Board **EASY** This video shows you how I made myself a rustic bath board. I have wanted one for the longest time so I went for an easy bath board. This is the kind of easy project that I love to do.
Of course bath boards and bath caddies come in various designs with fabulous candle holders and routed spaces for your phones and even a slot for a glass of wine ! This will be y future bath board when I have the tools needed for such a project.

For this easy bath board I used a scaffold board its chunky and very rustic.
I also used a mitre saw to cut what I needed but a hand saw would do just as good a job.
I sanded the board with 80 grit sand paper only. I did not use a higher grit that this.
I used a white POSCA pen to write RELAX on the board

This wood is rustic, warped and vhunky if you are going for a long standing long term bath board that will live in your bathroom … you may want to use more suitable wood and varnish for such a project. but this one guys … SUPER EASY

rustic farmhouse diy,rustic bath board,bath board,bath caddy,diy bath board,diy bath caddy,easy bath board,farmhouse bath board,

Post a Comment

0 Comments