Advertisement

Qiyana Login Screen - League of Legends - Fanart Animation Process Timelapse

Qiyana Login Screen - League of Legends - Fanart Animation Process Timelapse Qiyana Login Screen Animation I made over the weekend as soon as I got an HD image in League Displays.
Over 18 hours of work.
I made it because I wanted to learn some Spine2D - AfterEffects workflow. I want to apologize for the quality of my painting, I'm not an illustrator myself hahaha
I learned a damn lot through the process, I may say this is the hardest animation I've made so far, but I still need to keep improving and learning. I hope I could have more time to polish this more.
Also, sorry for the huge amount of workarounds in this project ^^'

Wallpaper engine:

Amazing illustration by the super talented Atey Ghailan
Check out his ArtStation


Music by League of Legends - Riot games
00:00 Bring Home The Glory
02:55 Yuumi Theme
05:25 Irelia Login Music
09:25 Qiyana, Empress of the Elements Champion Theme

Check out my other Social Media too
Twitter

Instagram

ArtStation:


Software used:
Photoshop
Spine2D
After Effects
Premiere

league,legends,league of legends,hero,character,champion,mage,magic,spells,spine,photoshop,premiere,after effects,login screen,animation,speed paint,rigging,rig,bones,skeleton,spine2D,riot,fanart,art,illustration,timelapse,moba,comment I love you all if you saw that,lol,game art,game,splash art,drawing,digital,spotlight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments