Advertisement

MY DENSE & VERY GOOD HAIR TRANSPLANT RESULT IN 8 MONTHS || NATURAL HAIR LINE|| YADNESH CASE STUDY

MY DENSE & VERY GOOD HAIR TRANSPLANT RESULT IN 8 MONTHS  || NATURAL HAIR LINE|| YADNESH CASE STUDY Its been 8 months now since my hair transplant. It was 2000 grafts by bio fue no root touch technique at adon clinic mumbai.
very good experience.
feeling happy and more than satisfied.
my confidence has increases.
my hair transplant result is very good.
because my confidence is high so is my work, now i am more successful in my life ,
professionally i am more successful
as dr ashok sinha told me that your trichoscan report is good so your result will also be very good.
trichoscan analysis of safe donor area is perfect.
now i can relate why he was so confident after trichoscan and after transplant.
choose clinic carefully before transplant
what i feel now that consultation is most important part of hair transplant
if your donor area is good then obviously the result will be good
which i think adon clinic is miles ahead in analysis of donor area.
now my hair loss is stable
i am taking hair loss medicines
my hair growth is very good
hair regrowth of donor area is also very good.
my transplant was almost no pain hair transplant
so now i can say adon clinic is best hair transplant clinic in mumbai
doctors of adon are best hair transplant surgeon in mumbai and india.
now to manage my hair for long term i am thinking of starting permanent herbal hair treatment.
people may say fue hair transplant procedure is inferior but no if doctor is good then fue is also very good.
fue hair transplant surgery is almost painless.
hair transplant cost at adon clinic is also moderate .
because this is very high standard clinic but their per graft charge is moderate.
cheap hair transplant surgery is illusion in my opinion.
watch all my video on these links
best fue hair transplant procedure video

my day 1 after transplant

my day 2 after transplant

my day 10 after transplant

my 4 months result after transplant

for any question or comment contact us on +91 9833989893
or write us on care@adonclinic.com
or visit www.adonclinic.com

hair loss,hair loss treatment,hair growth,hair regrowth,hair transplant,fue hair transplant,hair transplant surgery,hair transplant doctor,hair treatment in mumbai,hair growth tips,hair regrowth surgery,permanent hair loss treatment,baldness,hair transplant cost,best hair clinic,best hair transplant clinic,hair transplant clinic mumbai,hair transplant result,adon clinic,dr ashoksinha,fue hair transplant procedure,best hair transplant in mumbai,

Post a Comment

0 Comments