Advertisement

List of Samsung Phones and Tablets for June 2019 Security Patch Updates || New Update List 🔥🔥🔥

List of Samsung Phones and Tablets for June 2019 Security Patch Updates || New Update List 🔥🔥🔥 Doston is video me humne Samsung ke June 2019 Security Patch Updates ke bare me baat ki hai.. Samsung June me Apni S Series,Note Series,A Series,M Series,J Series ke kafi sare phones or tablets ko New FOTA Updates provide karega.

#Samsung #FOTAUpdate #June2019

For any tech related support and queries join me on social media.

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM

TWITTER


Recommend Products on Amazon :

MY GEARS
1. My Smartphone :
2. My Tripod :
3. My Microphone :

Email - technicalchoro@gmail.com

Samsung June Patch,June 2019 Security Patch Update,Samsung June Security Patch,J7 Pro pie Update,J7 mxt pie Update,Samsung A50 June patch,Samsung M30 june patch,Samsung J6 june patch,Samsung A7 2017 june patch,Samsung M40,Samsung A60,Samsung One UI,Samsung Android Q,India,Hindi,June,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments