Advertisement

I got the Gopro Hero 7 and I'm flying in Israel :D

I got the Gopro Hero 7 and I'm flying in Israel :D Check out the Osmo Action

You can talk to me on FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:

Become a Patron if you want to support my channel and keep seeing these videos

Use any of the links below to support my channel, so I can keep making videos for you.

Rent (out) your own holiday room/house through Airbnb:


My Equipment list
Drones
* Phantom 4 Pro V2
* Phantom 4 Pro:
* Phantom 4:
* Mavic Air:
* Skydio:

* HDMI module:
* Master Airscrew props:
* Titan Switch antenna
* Fatshark Dominator V3 goggles
* Polarpro ND filters:

* DJI Go app 4
* NVIDIA Shield K1 tablet with built in screen recording

Tags
* The tag is "Trackr", a 30 meter range bluetooth tracker
* Loc8tor:

Microphones
* Rode (through DJI)
* Hooke Verse:
* Standard Osmo mic

Cameras
* Osmo:
* Gopro Hero 2, 3 and 7
* Gopro Fusion
* SJCAM SJ4000
* Panasonic HC-V380
* Canon 5D Mark IV

Omnicharge Powerbank

Editing Software
* Adobe CC 2017 software (Premiere Pro, Photoshop):

civil,drone,uav,phantom,phantom 4,pov,fpv,dji,full,flight,osd,telemetry,log,rpas,quadcopter,UA,explore,travel,adventure,rc,radio,controlled,phantom 4 pro,mavic,dronex,exploration,exploring,extreme,RPAS,israel,negev,

Post a Comment

0 Comments