Advertisement

Heading to Japan πŸ›«

Heading to Japan πŸ›« ► LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!! ◄

I headed off to Japan with my friends who I studied Japanese together with back in my uni days! The journey there was a little longer than usual as we had a short stop over in HK, which I wished we were there for a little longer to pop into the CBD and visit my dad and grab so delicious street food.
We got to Osaka pretty late and settled into our Airbnb before heading out to the convenient store to grab some snacks and breakkie for the following day.

---------------------------------------

FOLLOW MY:
πŸ“Έ insta |
🍟 blog |
🌸 facebook |


🌻 ABOUT MEヽ( ★Ο‰★)γƒŽ
I'm Sherina, an Australian Youtuber, Blogger & Cosplayer, xiao long bao killer and obsessed with Sailor Moon! I make videos on travel, beauty, cosplay and of course my obsession with the Japanese culture. Subscribe to join the pandah-fambam! 🐼


πŸ’ CONTACT MEヽ(*≧Ο‰≦)οΎ‰
For collaborations/sponsors/queries please email me at
[ lazypandahsocial@gmail.com ]


xx. lazypandah

lazypandah,wengie,miastammer,bubzbeauty,yumi king,kimdao,asian,kpop,kawaii,sydney,tokyo,japan,otaku,cosplay,anime,manga,SMASH!,Sailor Moon,tarte,osaka,travel vlogs,blogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments