Advertisement

dns vs bsc | best career option to choose from | deck cadet salary

dns vs bsc | best career option to choose from | deck cadet salary #dns #bscnautical #merchantnavy #deckcadet
we will discuss about dns and bsc and which option is better according to me.

I am sayed moin. Welcome to my youtube channel Moin Mariner.
i am not getting paid by anyone for making videos. purpose of my videos to help people to achieve their goals.

my vlogging channel :

gear i use
secondary camera ;
main camera ;
lens ;
lens;
lens ;
joby gorillapod ;
tripod ;

Description.
Email : sayedmoyeenakhtar@gmail.com
Facebook:
Instagram :
twitter :

Moin,mariner,dns,cadet,deck cadet,moins vlog,moin vlog,merchant navy,merchant navy job,merchant navy career,merchant navy life,merchant navy salary,deck cadet salary,merchant navy engineer,captain,life in ship,life in merchant navy,merchant navy package,ship sailor sunil,mj navigator,marine republic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments