Advertisement

Baby who was born with full head of hair is often mistaken for a doll

Baby who was born with full head of hair is often mistaken for a doll A baby girl who was born with a full head of hair is often mistaken for a porcelain doll when out with her mother because of her luscious dark locks.Katie Canham, 32, revealed how her five-month-old daughter Dolly was born with 'incredibly thick hair' - and it is now almost shoulder-length round the sides. The mother-of-four from Bromley, south east London, added how the youngster is already on a strict daily beauty regime to keep her hair under control.  Katie said: 'I have to wash it with baby shampoo everyday. And I have to brush it regularly - otherwise it gets out of control. Five-month-old Dolly Canham, pictured, from Bromley, south east London, was born with 'incredibly thick hair' and it is now almost shoulder length  Even as a newborn Dolly, pictured, had lots of hair which left her mother and midwives stunned'It's so thick, so it gets really knotted. I have to keep on top of it.'You can do all sorts with it - I put it in a ponytail quite a lot, or just brush it and leave it. I want to let it grow. I can't even explain how much I love it. I am amazed by it.' Katie, who also has children Archie, 10, Ellie, seven, and 18-month-old Reggie,  added: 'People stop me all the time when I'm out with her. 'So many people have told me she "looks like a porcelain doll" when they've seen her asleep. Her mother Katie, pictured with Dolly now, explained how she has to shampoo her daughter's hair every day and brush it regularly to keep her locks under control Katie said people even stop her in the street and ask if Dolly, pictured, is a real baby because she has so much hair and looks like a porcelain doll when sleeping in her pram'One person even stopped me the other day and asked "is that a real baby?"''Her hair is so unique and it's something that I'm really proud of. All my other children had hair but started losing it all after three months! Dolly's completely different.'  Dolly's bushy hair drops down to her eyebrows and is almost shoulder-length round the sides and back.Katie, of Hayes in Bromley, south east London, suffered extreme heartburn throughout her pregnancy.Experts say it is very common for mothers to experience heartburn when they are carrying a hairy baby.They say the severity of it varies depending on how much hair the baby has - so Katie endured a painful pregnancy. Dolly's bushy hair drops down to her eyebrows, pictured, and is almost shoulder-length round the sides and back Dolly's mother said she had terrible heartburn throughout her pregnancy and people always ask if she had the condition when they see how much hair Dolly, pictured now, has on her headAnd her heartburn continued for even longer - as Dolly was 15 days overdue.Katie said: 'I had really bad heartburn all the way through my pregnancy. That's always one of the questions people ask when they see her.'It was a nightmare. The pain was horrendous. But it was all so worth it now I have Dolly.'Dolly's hair was incredibly thick when she was a newborn. Pictures

dailymail,femail,london,

Post a Comment

0 Comments