Advertisement

Yin Yoga for Lower Back Pain & Health | 25 Minutes Home Practice | Beginner Friendly & No Equipment

Yin Yoga for Lower Back Pain & Health | 25 Minutes Home Practice | Beginner Friendly & No Equipment Namaste! 🙏

My name is Nathania (Nia) Kusuma and I am very grateful for your willingness to practice with me in this 25 Minute YIN YOGA CLASS FOR LOWER BACK HEALTH. This class is BEGINNER FRIENDLY. You don't have to be flexible nor strong at all to follow this class.

Do you sit all day in front of the screen rounding the back, then eventually found out that you have back pain issues and stiffness? 😱

A lot of people I know have this trouble. At least 21 of my followers on IG wanted me to make a yoga class that addresses this problem from a poll on May 2019. So now I'm presenting you this class which I'm sure will help most of you.

Recommended Time to Practice:
AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES a week to gain the benefits. Preferably at night before bedtime 🌜💤

What you need is only:
1. Yoga Mat... or a bed (no excuses!) 🛏️
2. Motivation to practice 🧘‍♀️✨🧘‍♂️

Song on Savasana
🎵 Philip Glass, Nicolas Horvath - Metamorphosis V

#yogawithnia #freeyoga #yinyoga #yogaforbackpain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Yin Yoga?
🧘‍♀️☯️🧘‍♂️

It's a style of yoga based on the philosophy of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that focuses on stillness, or Yin. This practice focuses on lengthening thus restoring health on the bones, ligaments, and soft connective tissues (fascia). Different from more active styles of yoga practice (such as Hatha or Vinyasa) that place more emphasis on the muscles.

Each poses are held for a relatively long period of time, usually 3-5 minutes. Let your body sink into each pose NATURALLY (without forcing) by letting yourself being pulled by the gravity through every second. Expect a little bit of discomfort while holding the pose. If you experience pain, it is recommended to back off and not going too deep into the pose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ

1. Q: Tell me about yourself.

A: I am a yoga teacher and fitness enthusiast residing in Indonesia. I've graduated as a Bachelor in Psychology in 2018 and since then committed myself into the fitness industry because of my dream: I want to make people become more fit, confident, and happy with themselves! At least that's my experience after I fell in love with yoga and fitness.

2. Q: Why yoga and fitness?

A: I used to be overweight and had a very unhealthy diet. I've developed an eating disorder when I was in high school which made me drop 20kg of weight in just a few months and became severely anemic. After that I had years of "yo-yo" eating habit or diet where I switch back and forth between binging and starving myself due to stress. I was never satisfied nor happy with my own self, especially my body 😓

Thanks to yoga, I learn how to be grateful and accepting. I try to learn more about fitness and nutrition in general as an act of self-love. I don't binge nor starve myself anymore. I exercise regularly because I want to give what my body needs. I feel like I can love myself better every day. And here I am today wanting to spread my experience and knowledge to all of you who wants change 🙌🏻

3. Q: Do you teach yoga outside Youtube?

A: Yes, I do. I am a Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher and gladly open to teach regularly around Jakarta and Tangerang. Whether it's private, corporate, or in gyms or studios. Just DM me on Instagram or email me on nathaniaakusuma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Social Media
✨ Youtube: Nia Yoga and Fitness
✨ Instagram: @nata_de_nia

#yogawithnia,#freeyoga,#yinyoga,#yogaforbackpain,#yogaforbeginner,#backpain,#yogapemula,

Post a Comment

0 Comments