Advertisement

They were Going to EUTHANIZE THESE FISH!

They were Going to EUTHANIZE THESE FISH! In today's video I take you on a journey to help rescue some fish while I was in Chicago visiting Aquascape. The Ohio Fish Rescue reached out to me asking me to help save some monster sized fish that just so happened to be close to where I was staying in Illinois. I was told if I did not do this rescue that these beautiful river monsters were going to be euthanized! With me having a big heart and my love and passion for the fish keeping hobby, I could not let this happen! So come along with me as I take you on this crazy adventure to recuse some massive fish!

Published 04/26/2019

fish abuse,fish rescue,Ohio fish rescue,monster fish,Matt's monster fish,big tanks,big fish,predator fish,river monsters,aquarium fish,huge aquarium fish,big aquarium,huge fish tanks,huge aquariums,huge fish,Amazon fish,massive fish tanks,saving monster fish,transporting fish,acclimating fish,pool ponds,huge pond,tropical fish care,redtail catfish,Iridescent shark,oscar fish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments