Advertisement

🔴Thargoid VS Guardians - who will win? with Down To Earth Astronomy

🔴Thargoid VS Guardians - who will win? with Down To Earth Astronomy Make a donation

The merch store is open!! Take a look


Want to help support the channel? Becoming a Patreon:


I also have a discord server for my viewers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need a paint jobs for Elite: Dangerous? Use this link to help the channel:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on Social media
Twitter:
Instagram:
facebook:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to get in contact with me? leave a comment or sent me a mail at
downtoearthastronomy@gmail.com

Multistreaming with

Astronomy

Post a Comment

0 Comments