Advertisement

TAKING OUT 3 MONTH OLD BOX BRAIDS 🤢*DIRT ALERT*

TAKING OUT 3 MONTH OLD BOX BRAIDS 🤢*DIRT ALERT* HEY KIDS, DON`T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME BY LEAVING YOUR BRAIDS IN FOR TOO LONG. THE BUILDUP AND DIRT IN MY HAIR WAS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN IT APPEARED.
Thank you guys for 400 subscribers now can we go to 500 subscribers 😆❤️

GET IN CONTACT!
If any businesses would like to work with or collaborate with me contact me at Gloriawimi@gmail.com and if possible please put 'Business' or 'Collab' in the Subject Title line so I can get to you email quickly and respond ASAP! Thankyou! xx

follow my INSTAGRAM !

SNAPCHAT: Glorialubwimi
TWITTER: @Glorialubwimi

taking out my box braids,removing my box braids,taking out 3 month old box braids,dirt from box braids,how to safely remove dirt/buildup from braids and twist,braids hack,how to wash box braids no frizz,how to wash box braids and twists,no frizz on the hair,how to remove box braids & build-up,triangle box braids,taking out my box braids gross new growth,how to take care of box braids,knotless box braids tutorial,knotless,4c hair,james vs Tati,

Post a Comment

0 Comments