Advertisement

Rae Dunn Displays || Decorate With Me 2019 || My Favorite Up to Date!

Rae Dunn Displays || Decorate With Me 2019 || My Favorite Up to Date! I hope you guys enjoy this video, I was super excited to decorate around my house especially my new shelf! I hope this gave you guys some inspiration! Let me know which one was your favorite (:

#raedunn
#raedunndisplays
#decoratewithme2019

Follow me on IG : @_casstv

Future Giveaways:
1000 subscribers HOME Slanted Rae Dunn Birdhouse
2000 subscribers MAMA BIRD Rae Dunn Birdhouse

*Giveaways are only open to the U.S and Canada

Hi everyone! My name is Cassandra, but I have always gone by Cass. I am 21 years old, I am a partnership coordinator/business owner/dog mom. I own a remodeling business alongside my husband and I do a lot of the business side of it as well as the design work. This channel has been created as an outlet for my creative side, and as my hobby. I hope all of you enjoy the content I upload!


Contact me:
email: castorgagranados@gmail.com

Date!

Post a Comment

0 Comments