Advertisement

★ Priyanka Chopra "I Can't Cook, I'm A Terrible Wife" (Ft: Celebrity Chef Eric) ★

★ Priyanka Chopra ★ Priyanka Chopra - "I Can't Cook, I'm A Terrible Wife" (Ft: Celebrity Chef Eric) ★

Recently Priyanka Chopra Jonas gave an interview on ABC's chat show, The View. And she said when Nick Jonas proposed to her, she told him, "I can't cook... I'm a terrible terrible wife in that sense"

Really??
If a woman can't cook, does that make her a terrible wife or woman?
Who ever dictated that wives MUST cook?
What if the men likes to cook instead? Why can't they be the one to cook?

I got to interview Chef Eric when we were filming a channel 8 drama, and guess what, his wife CAN'T cook! But he's a CHEF! So he does the cooking!

And on the contrary, his wife is not terrible at all, but is terribly awesome, taking good care of the family and children.

I can't cook too, though I did attend cooking lessons the past year! More so that I can survive when I have to live on my own, rather than thinking I'll be a terrible wife.

Hopefully, if I meet a suitable guy in future, we can cook together!

★ FOLLOW CHEF ERIC ON FB :
★ FOLLOW CHEF ERIC ON IG :


★ RECOMMENDED PLAYLISTS & VIDEOS ★
* Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Play the Newlywed Game | Vogue :
* MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS:
* LIFESTYLE VIDEOS:

* SHANNON THE ACTRESS:
* SHANNON THE EMCEE:
* SHANNON THE WORSHIPPER:
* SHANNON THE SINGER:

★ SAY HI ON SOCIAL MEDIA! ★
Shannon is a freelance Emcee, Actress, Entrepreneur, Speaker.

* YOUTUBE:
* FACEBOOK:
* INSTAGRAM:

★ CREDITS: ★
* AUDIO:
Positive5 by PeriTune
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0

Music promoted by Audio Library

priyanka chopro can't cook,priyanka jonas can't cook,i can't cook,terrible wife,Why I Don't Feel Guilty About Cooking,When a Woman Can't Cook,priyanka chopra,priyanka chopra and nick jonas,cooking fail,cooking fails,bad wife good wife,i can't cook funny quotes,bad wife vs good wife,good wife,bad wife,bad wife signs,chef eric,celebrity chef eric,chef eric teo,singapore chef eric teo,shannon zann,the 4 chefs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments