Advertisement

Pokémon Y WonderFatelocke Part 1: I Wonder

Pokémon Y WonderFatelocke Part 1: I Wonder What's the chow Chinchow's JoesphGames here and Pokémon Y Wonder Fatelocke this series is a way to say thank you to the lanturn nation my chinchows I've met from doing YouTube for nearly 6 years

Rules
you get 1 encounter per route, town, area or cave and it has to be the 1st pokemon you see

If any of your faints that Pokémon is dead and that slot is gone and when all the slots gone the Locke is over

All Pokémon must be nicknamed but for me the Pokémon
all Pokémon cough must be wonder traded, and we use what get back in the chat.

For the full rules of the Fatelocke Check out The inventor Kroma:
and his channel here:
He is awesome and well worth a watch

Outro [EndCard]
Music by GlitchxCity

GFX by Fiery Dance:

New Intro
Gfx made by
Animations by

Pokémon Y,Y Wonderlocke,Pokémon Y Wonderlocke,Wonder Fatelocke,WonderFatelocke,Fatelocke,Wonderlocke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments