Advertisement

Overwatch 5-man Mercy resurrection mod: workshop developer update

Overwatch 5-man Mercy resurrection mod: workshop developer update Join the discord at:
Follow my live streams at
Code for this mod: BH90Y

This is an Overwatch workshop 5 man Mercy rez mod. This is a big modification with a resurrection downed ally count, resurrection effects, momentum retention, and pretty much every detail from various old Mercy balances.

This will give new players a chance to experience the glory of 5 man rezzes that were once so prevalent in Overwatch.

This mod took close to 20 hours to make, bug test, and perfect. If this video receives enough support I'll go back and try to clean it up even further, and see if I can change out the death/respawn cycle for every rez.

So far there are only two known ways to cancel Mercy's ultimate ability in the workshop. The death then respawn version was the only one that I was able to get working in combination with the indicator, effects, and so on.

If you would like to support me, go follow my twitch channel. If you'd like to donate to me in appreciate to the mod, go do it at the twitch channel, it has a donate button below it.

I hope you are able to enjoy the mod as much as I have. I actually had a blast making it, bug testing it, and polishing it. Please share with all your Mercy main friends. The biggest thing you can do to support this content is liking, subscribing, and especially sharing this video.

Overwatch,workshop,Overwatch workshop,5 man rez mod,Overwatch mod,Mercy mod,ressurection,mod,ressurection mod,Overwatch ressurection mod,Overwatch rez mod,Overwatch 5 man rez mod,big rez,big rez mod,Mercy big rez,Mercy,modification,workshop mercy mod,best,cool,great,perfect,bug tested,working,clean,fun,awesome,insane,epic,season 1 mercy mod,season 1,old,old mercy,old mercy mod,

Post a Comment

0 Comments